Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Waiting on the Sister

Well, one good race and now I'm no longer thinking of retirement, rather I am thinking about so many races that doing them all will surely put me in an early grave!

Obviously next up is the hand made copper kettle from Kettle Moraine. Then, in July I can either go to Oregon for the Ashland 50K (photo on left) and see Sister Alice or go and visit the Chaser in Denver and Slide down for the North Fork 50 Mile. They both sound so good.

Ali and I haven't been to Northern Cali/Oregon since 2005 (except for the brief Fire Interrupted Trip to Western States in 2008, Greg you still owe me about a grand!). I really want to take Ali back there to see Sister Alice and visit some of Mom's old stomping grounds, but we have to check on schedules.

So, one way or the other, I'll be running somewhere in July.

....... North Fork 50 Mi. 40 miles SW of Denver .....

4 comments:

Star said...

When I saw the title of this post, I though you were going to talk about waiting on MY sister.

Mr. Matt said...

Star, I'm sure your sister is beautiful and smart, like you, but A. My BLF has once again realized that I did in fact hang the moon. And 2. This sister is none other than the nun with whom my mother shared living and praying quarters with for 11 of the last 12 years of her life :)

Anonymous said...

Sisters? BLF's? What kind of Blog is this? A Blog Losers Follow?

-Star's Sister

superdave524 said...

Yeah! Wait... I follow this blog...