Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Anxiety Starts Today!

My year in the Slam starts tomorrow, but my anxiety about training for one full year and changing my life style has officially started! I am not a quitter, and I will be doing something I love, but can I do it? Will I have the desire for a full year? Will I maintain my health? It's all a big IF.

But, it's the ride, it's the journey, it's giving it the old college try, I am willing to put myself of the line, even though the chance of completion isn't great, the chance for success is 100%. I am going for it!

AndyMan
ps, Hey, I'm getting tired of writing for myself. If I'm going to do this for a 366 day year (i'd be fine on a regular year, but 2008 is a leap year!) I'm going to need a little help, how about throwing me a frickin' bone and putting up a post, you can do it!

1 comment:

superdave524 said...

It just seems unfair that there are no posts for your first day, so here. A post. For you. On your first day. There. Do you feel better? I know I do.