Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Speed Kills

Speed work kills, kills Wednesday morning sleeptime that its! Today was the third of the summer cross country practices for the TC Crusaders. This one was a bit different in that some of my team actually showed up! Darn, I was hoping that I could cancel the whole summer, but if they come, I'll coach them. By the way, if anyone would like to come and participate in Wednesday 8 AM speed work you are welcome, no charge!

Bring your own drinks if you come though, I am shutting down the Honda Fit for trips of less than 6 miles round trip. Part of my Grand Slam training will be to park the car. Whenever possible I plan to either run, walk or bike to work, I only live 2 miles from there, and if I can stand to smell me when I get there, let's hope my students can too!

I'll keep you posted!
AndyMan

No comments: