Thursday, July 26, 2007

Body Lard Test

Ok, I said I was going to do it and I did. On about June 28, I went to a local urban research university and had some vitals tested. Those in charge said I wasn't in terrible shape, but they did say that my shape was terrible! Evidently I'm 21 % pure lard! Well, let's see, Dean Karnazes is 4.5 %. John Wood is less than that!

How am I going to jet up and down the mountains in Leadville carrying 21% Crisco? I don't think I'll be able to. I have got to get into shape, pronto! Until then, yall know the secret... loose fitting clothes!

Which One am I?



A
B

C D

If you guessed B, then we are not going to have to water you! That's ok, what fun would this whole thing be if my lard content was already in single digits? (a lot more, probably!)

Ok, there hot fudge is ready, gotta scram!

4 comments:

Chase Squires said...

ooh, getting purdy good with them grafix ...

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah, but not like your picture within a picture stuff. If I could have put my own melon on the Michelin Man, I'da done it.

superdave524 said...

Maybe you need to drop a few lbs, but you, at least, don't affect tides.

Mr. Matt said...

Oh, that's good, very good!