Monday, July 16, 2007

When Pig Nose just isn't Good Enough...

On the other hand (something Tom Dempsey or the real killer in the Fugitive could never say), If you can get by Dave Mathews' crib really, really fast (like before I get back there on Wed. next week) I do recommend the Johnnie Walker Gold (shoot, it's got a cork!)

I'll write again when the JWG has run its course!

AndyMan

ps, I swear this isn't going to turn in to a drinking blog, but I rarely see Dave, and it's not even like he drinks that much (only 3 a day max!)

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

AndyMan most graciously donated a (big)bottle of Dewers to the cause. Thanks, AndyMan

superdave524 said...

I'm saving the rest of the JWG to share with my brother as he works his way back through the Palmetto State after he and Becky finish the Vermont 100 (Becky and John are welcome to a glass also as well, too, if they happen to be about Wednesday evening. After that, it's Dewer's or Famous Grouse.)