Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, it's off to run with the bear in NC. The Ali-Girl and I have a full schedule planned. Mountain Hiking (yeah, I didn't tell her about this one), Harry Potter in Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, and Smore!

See, I have balance, it's not all running. (Ok, my brother and I may have gone for a little run this morning, and I may do another short trail run after I set up the tent, all 3 rooms of it, this afternoon, and the campsite is only about 5 miles from the Georgia border, wouldn't it be neat to run from NC to GA? Shoot, Tennessee is only about 12 miles to the west, I could do three states in one run, now that's cool, but wait, I'm tapering, well, I may just stick to burgers (Boca) on the grill and smores...

We'll see

2 comments:

Nat da Brat said...

hey, andyman.

if it's not too late, i say go for it. it's not often you can participate in a threesome--ga,sc and tn! ;-)

travel safely ...

Mr. Matt said...

Natalie,
I was good, I only ran two days, (oh, it's not that I didn't want to, it was just raining so darn much)
AndyM