Friday, August 31, 2007

And Then There Were Fewer

Ok, back to whacky crazy Birthday running stuff.


Fewer? Less? If you can count them it's fewer.... Fewer people, less butter. And then thew were fewer...... people...people running.... people running on my birthday... people running on my birthday in Croom.


For the 45 mile (er, 46) B'day run. I reckon I'm going to end up running more like 56. Decision has been made: Due to, Becky Baling (I really don't mind she has a good reason):


So, now I gotta get up to Croom in a way that is reminiscent of the Chase and Andy Dirty Water 40 miler in Pasco County. I'm just going to start at Midnight and flat run to Croom. I reckon I'll get there sometime around 9/9:30 am. What a way to spend a birthday (actually, I like the idea, it's a fun-scam I'm pulling on myself).


Geez, I hope someone shows up on the other end to drive me back home and has lots of beer and veggie-burgers and chips and sodas and ice and tater salad and could even bring one or two dogs and could get there around 10:30 and could give me a birthday hug. Of course, I'm talking about Dan Miller! I know he has the dogs and beer! (yeah ok, it was a joke, I don't even know Dan's dogs!, ok another joke, I really hope Barb comes up and gives me a birthday hug!


Yall come!


AndyMan


Andy's Doughnut tire, put on the Honda not-so-Fit on the way to last Sunday's run



This tire is not to be used on the dirt roads in and around Croom Forest!

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

Add another 14 or 15 miles? No problem. Geez, what an animal!

Chase Squires said...

I know it was easy on our trek to just pull over and refill the water bottles from a hose at someone's house ... but at 3 a.m., you may want to skip that step, and bring yer own .. :-)

Barbara S said...

Yea, not gonna happen! My honey running along the highway alone in the middle of the night? That's just not safe. Am I wrong? I am planning on getting up and riding my bike along side kid wonder at 2 am until the next one of ya'll shows up to join the fight! See you there.

superdave524 said...

Is it just me, or does that picture look like a dude stuck up a wooly-mammath's, er... up a wooly mammath?