Thursday, February 5, 2009

90 Days to Good Health

90 days to good health, or else!

I don't want to take meds. Yuck! That's what's in store for me though if I can't lower my LDL by, gulp, 58 points, my tri-glycerides by I can't remember, but a bunch. And my blood pressure.

Ok, I've started, I've had oatmeal for breakfast 2 days in a row. Now, I've got to ditch all my crappy food and buy wholesome healthy stuff. No FF :( No Wings :( No Ice Cream. But hey, all the carrots I can eat!

Oh, well, at least the Doc has given me 90 days to clean up, many American Docs are just little puppets for the Pharm companies. And you know what they say about drugs, they aren't magic!

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

Just had my blood tested (no, Edward, not "tasted"). I am hugely not a fan of the farm-and-sue-the-cows companies, but I may yet give in and start with the handfuls of Lipitor.

Mr. Matt said...

And revenge against the chilli-cheese-fries!