Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Are You Guana? I'm Guana!

This Saturday is the Guana River 50K. It's about 1/2 way tween Jax and St. Augie. Hoping to invade my Cousin's pad for a Friday night meal and crash landing.




This will be my first organized event since I went lame back in September. I like the RD, Bill Dunn, he puts on a great race, and I'm glad he's forgiven me for holding the Fools run the same weekend as Guana last year. Sadly, I'm a slave to Easter. Since that's my Spring Break, that's when I have the Fools Run, and Easter, unlike Christmas, changes dates every year (put the reason for the season remains the same!)






Anyway, back to Bill, he is a former USATF Ultra runner of the year, like me, he's a beer drinker like me, but he's still fast, unlike me! If you're Guana go to Guana, tell Bill you said howdy and take him a brew, we race directors always appreciate that!

Bill excelled in athletics and Pabst Blue Ribbon at the U!

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

I know you'll got batsh!t for guano.

Mr. Matt said...

It's Guana SuperD, Guana, not Guano, I aint guano tell you again!

Anonymous said...

Heiniken, Smeiniken! FTS! Pabst Blue Ribbon MAN!

-Dennis Hopper

Chase Squires said...
This comment has been removed by the author.