Monday, October 15, 2007

Honors Grad Speaks Out



Yall, this just in from Angie Arnst, recent HFUU Honors Grad:




My vote for the Mascot is the Blowfish- During my recent visit to HFUU the Blowfish was the one that gave me the tour and stayed with me during my visit. If you make the Blowfish mad he blows past you and leaves you in the dust and other days the Blowfish is full of heart. Not to mention that the Blowfish sure can put down some beverages.




Don't want to influence you, but the girl rings true. Blowfish makes the cut:

Booze Monkies
Joe BOD
Blowfish
Exes

More to come

PS, Obviously, we have to Graduate Chaser from HFUU for two reasons (at the very least), 1- He brought the term to us. 2- He indured hours of pain (on more than one Booze Monkey occasion) getting Booze Monkey surgericaly implanted on his arm and leg. 3- He's a bad arse. Any way here's Booze Monkey, at Chase's request:

6 comments:

Chase Squires said...

We demand a picture of Booze Monkey!

Mr. Matt said...

Er, yeah, well, I'll have to try to pirate a BM picture (eww, that doesn't sound too good!)

superdave524 said...

I gotta admit, the booze monkey is a fine-looking mascot, though porcupines have the benefit of the "prick attack"- something I think Chopper could appreciate.

Chase Squires said...

As for WS, I've sent in my app ... which means I have a 1 in 10 chance of toeing the line with Andy ... If not there, then maybe at Leadville ...

Roger Sutton said...

I told Andy last week that I have also submitted an App to WS 2008. Odds a very much against and I've never been lucky but who knows. Maybe, we are all destined to be there and spurn Andy on to the Grand Slam finish.

Mr. Matt said...

Roger,
I aint saying you could win WS, but the Florida record is around 20:30, I just know if you could stay healthy it's within your grasp. Granted, that's a big if. I'm shooting for States and Leadville, while letting the rest "fall in to place." I believe I'll go sub-24 at WS, unless it's brutally hot, then it's just hang on Sloopy!