Friday, October 26, 2007

I Thought I was Crazy...


I been thinkin' that I was crazy, I been thinking I saw a Tarantula Spider while I was running Arkansas, but I thought, that's crazy talk. Tarantula Spiders are only in like South America. I asked around, and it turns out that I don't know any ultra runners that are experts in Arachnids. I asked our Zoology teacher here at school and he gave me a "I think so." So I looked it up on line, and it turns out there is an Arkansas Chocolate Tarantula. Who knew? I AM NOT crazy I did see a Tarantula running Arkansas. He DNF'd I beat him!

2 comments:

Chase Squires said...

I looked down at one point and saw a duck in a puddle next to a minature version of the Stanley Cup .... now you've got me thinking, that might have been real, too.

superdave524 said...

Go, Ducks!