Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I 8 Not Mad, So Vote Anonymously

Ok, I've been lucky as heck fire. My blog has been visited by my too kind friends. No one has hacked me off. Course it could happen. And it could happen that some jokester could giddy up on the old blog and hack one of you people off.

I could see SuperDave getting hacked off by some Gator Fan.
I couldn't see Chase getting torqued, unless I didn't plow his city.
Mags could get steamed if I go anti-Melting Pot on her (Ok, let me get this straight, you bring me raw food, I cook it, if I screw it up, it's still really expensive, can't I do that at home? These guys have to be the inventors of Badwater) so I won't.
Arlene, well, if I said her running outfit didn't match, I believe I'd have to go into hiding.
The Prof, nah, he aint getting mad, live and let live, that's him.
Lan, mess with the US (or don't pay your taxes) and she's on you like ugly on an ape!
Just me, Nothing makes her mad, nothing at all, nope, she's a saint!
Star, make her listen to James Taylor and she'll get wild as a windmill in a hurricane.
Kate, if those dudes can't do it, I can't do it (unless, except, her blood pressure may rise if, I diss the Talking Head, er I mean Talking Heads, excellent band, My House and all that.)
Rebex will get ornry if I don't listen to her reconfigure the modem to confabulate the TPS reports (WTF? Is this English? But what I say is: Oh, yeah, I'm listening, TPS you say, Now, what you oughtta do is get some Gause, and some rubbing alcohol, you strain it through the steel wool twice, oh wait, that' my Auburn Moon Shine Recipe)
And Lynne, I don't know yet, I hope I find out before I find out, knowhatimean?
And me, as long as you admit that global warming is bringing us down, that the SEC is better than the ACC, that runners are great and triathletes can shampoo my crotch, and that teachers are the most abused underist paid martyrs then I'll never tell you to, Drop and Give me 20!

Anywho, doo doo to some recent anti-My blog type comments, I'm wondering if I should let anonymous post. The idea behind letting them post is for people that are shy but with-it to be able to speak their piece in peace. Well, my folks haven't been bombarding the cyber waves, but some joker/jokers has. I'm fine with the dude, I am. And It's been minor.

But, what do yall think? I'm Jeffersonian here (early office, not late) I'm inclined to let a few dipschmidt comments go through to get one bud that wants to be anon. I've set up a poll, yall vote however, and we'll roll with it!

Love ya! Even my Anon buddies!

21 comments:

The Professor said...

My "non-sports knowing geeky economic brain" is sitting here wondering why the Securities and Exchange Commission is better than the Anti-Capitalist Convergence when, in reality, they do the same thing.

No kisses for Tracy, she's in Tampa all week, I'm just trying my best to make sure the dog doesn't starve and the house doesn't burn. I feel like a growed up person...

superdave524 said...

"My House" was by Madness, Ange. "Burning Down the House" was by Talking Heads. James Taylor reference: unlike my fellow rocker, Star, I'll listen to JT, but I am a bit irritated that he's in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's music, but it isn't rock. Sorry. Actually, a lot of things piss me off. An old girlfriend gave me some cookies in a Donald Duck (ranting) tin one Christmas. Pretty sure she was trying to tell me something. Anyway, angry people give other people something of of which to riff. Got to love the anonomi. Pussies.

Mr. Matt said...

Ok, Adam, if Tracy's in Tampa, don't worry about the kiss, I'll handle it myself (jeez, just kidding! Man, I just pissed my own self off with that offensive comment! But, hey, where's she staying? Kidding, now I have to do a Dobby and smack myself with a lamp. North side of town? Aw, jeez, I better go, after I drop and give myself 20!

(and SuperD, see, I should just stay away from real music posts, that's why yall hadda send it to me. Also, love they way you used the kitty cat term, it makes me giggle :)
Out!

Chase Squires said...

Jeffersonian? What the heck does Sherman Helmsley have to do with anything? Weezie?

The Professor said...

Davis Island...NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!!!!
(Copyright 2007 Andy Matthews All Rights Reserved. You may not use the phrase "Drop and Give Me 20" without the express written authorization of Andy Matthews or any assigned agent thereof).

Mr. Matt said...

You guys, see now, this is what it's all about. Dropping for 20, just for going over to Davis Islands, and Sherman Helmsley posts, there isn't enough of those, now if we can get an Ester Roole post, we'll be doing it up right!

superdave524 said...

Good Times, Baby we got 'em! But not poor Esther "Tootsie" Rolle. She's living impaired. Not so "Dyn-o-mite!".

Anonymous said...

I ain't shampooing nutin' in your crocheral region. And JT don't belong in no Rock N Roll hall of fame neither!

The Professor said...

I GOT IT!!! Anon is the ghost of Dean Karnazes haunting you becaue of the farting comment. Wait...ghost?
"I'm not dead yet."
"You soon will be"
"I feel fine...I thing I'll go for a walk. I feel...happy."

superdave524 said...

You're not fooling anyone, you know?

Star said...

Ahhh cool, its group therapy time! I didn't know I had signed up for anger management. Sweet. I like free tx!

So, hmmm, what makes me really mad...Let's see. Listening to the BS that comes out of GW's mouth, and people who don't recycle, and Hummers. Now, I know you're going to ask, what I *do* when I get angry, right? Well, obviously...I listen to James Taylor. He's sooo bor-- I mean, *relaxing* that the anger just dissipates.

Mr. Matt said...

I go up on a roof. And I just turn that frown upside down!

Anonymous said...

I looked at your "so-called" poll. Are your readers scared of me?

Anonymous said...

OK, I am getting really tired of anonymous...If they were not scared of your readers, they wouldn't be posting anonymous, not would they?

kate said...

I don't understand any of this.

Lan said...

When the moon is in the seventh house and jupiter is on the rise then peace will rule the planet and love will steer the stars. Or something like that....

superdave524 said...

For one thing, I think we pretty well all agree that James Taylor does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of fame...

Mr. Matt said...

Ok, For this post: I got at least one, probably two anon Daves (right?) and probably one Chase. These aren't mean-spirited, they're cheeky and cute, maybe the "real anonymous" was just misinformed and not mean either. One can hope!

superdave524 said...

Geez. It's tough to fool someone that's known you all his life and pert' near all your own. I'll cop to Anon #2, but got nothing to do with Anon #1.

Arlene said...

Lan...it's "When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars."

If you didn't think that my outfit didn't match, you WOULD have to go into hiding....or make an appointment at you fav Visionworks.

I take great pains in coordinating the outfit. It takes me longer to do that than to run a 5K.

Go ahead and let Annonymous post! Freedom of speech; First Amendment! Comic relief....

Lan said...

OK cheez, a few brain cells are missing, obviously with a few words and several other things... :)