Friday, August 15, 2008

Fair to Say this would have been Easier!

Ok, this is what we are going over tomorrow (Good Lord willing and the snow don't rise too high!):

That's Hope Pass. Look like fun? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now, this is the race I proposed as the third (now second) leg of the Grand Slam. It's in Alabama, it traverses this:

That's Fair Hope Pass. It's in Fair Hope, Alabama. Looks kinda boring, but I don't see any snow, I don't see..... er, er, a MOUNTAIN! Yeah, that's looks a little easier.

Next year, it's the Southeastern Slam. No running, we go to Fair Hope and drink some Alabama Slammers, then down to New Orleans to Pat O's for a couple of Hurricanes, then Mississippi (it's a big river, can you spell it?) for some Mud Pie, and we finish in Key West with some Key Lime Pie, and some , "I never knew you liked," Pina Colada's!
Finish rate 100% and the tattoo is wicked cool!

3 comments:

The Professor said...

At least you don't have to worry about developing acute pulmonary adema in the southeast slam...you just have to worry about things like malaria and hep c.

superdave524 said...

Mississippi is a big river, and I can spell it. I-T. It.

And, well, Prof, if you're gonna have a pulmonary adema, I guess you don't want an ugly one.

The Professor said...

...or as they say in South Carolina, Apurty Pulmonary Adema.