Thursday, November 22, 2007

He's a ThanksGiving Fool!

And for this I am Full as a Tick with Thanks:

My Million dollar legs that get me through 100-miles:
My 10 Cent head that thinks running 100 miles is a good idea.
For the first Thanksgiving ever: ToFurky

My friends:
Chase who NEVER cuts me a break
Arlene who cuts me too many breaks
Julie who was able to get me My new Injini Socks at only slightly over retail price
Andrea's Sister, who were she real would HATE Notre Dame and love the Bucs!
Becky, who NEVER cuts me a break, but at least she runs with me
Woody who is the nicest guy
Candi, the best, who tries to keep me honest
For Davo who has a great big heart
For that jerk that hates the Earth, but loves Oil and George Bush
For Revenge against my enemies
For All Yall! All Yall,
For those that inspire me: Roger, Spenser, Claude, Lynne
For Chris and Deborah, for my California running buddies Michelle, Leigh, and Chrissy. Thanky, Thanky, Thanky.

For my best friend: SuperDave. He and I together will figure NOTHING out. We can't fix the light bulb, we can't even change the light bulb, But Darn it, we have theories! And we CARE about the light bulb! Now put that in your Pfister Value, mix it with some Pennzoil, (no better make that Quaker State) and smoke it!

For the many more that for whatever reason I forgot or left to discretion.
For Love, for hate, for hot, Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm full as a tick with thanks!

4 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Is that the tick we pulled from your ... oh, never mind. Hey, I'd run with you more often if you'd smart the f up and move to Colorado :-) ... Good to be thankful, it's been a pretty good year all around. Okay, today, I cut you a break ... but that's it.

Thanks for runnin' Arkansas with me, see you out west this summer, I'll letcha know as soon as the trails are clear of snow next spring.

(and you got to quote Fletch, good job!)

superdave524 said...

I'm awful proud of you Brudda. Hope your Thanksgiving was the bomb.

Mr. Matt said...

Chase, Thanks for the break, it felt good! Reminds me of a Richard Pryor routine with a Doberman, Richard and a Monkey (you are the Doberman)

Dave, don't say bomb in the airport. We missed you, but you had a pint for us!

Star said...

Sorry Andyman, my parents told me they broke the mold after I came along...wonder why...

Anyway, I'm thankful for crazy people like you who like to run the trails at o'dark hundred for no reason other than they like to run. Keep smilin' kid :)