Friday, November 23, 2007

A Hog a Gator and a Trail




The Beckster and I ran at Flatwoods today. We saw a big ole Hog. Becky was a feared, but I told her how I backed that mean old Sandhill Crane down last year and that seemed to help. Good thing that hog didn't know that I'm now a vegetarian, or he may not have believed all of my threats about turning him into a football!
Later we saw a gator, after 3 national championships in 2 years, you'd think I'd have been a little intimidated by Ali-Gator, but I was wearing my Auburn Cross Country shirt. And while we may not be able to beat USF, or LSU, or Georgia, or Mississippi State, we do own the Gators. This one swam quietly away when he saw who we was. So I was 2 fer 2 against the wild life today.



We finished, no problem for us, but the critters, are very afraid :-)

Hope your day was good.

No comments: