Friday, November 16, 2007

I Did NOT Have Coach with that Team Ms. Lewenski!

Once the lie gets out there, you just keep repeating it and pretty soon it's fact.

Example: I did not have sex with that women, Ms. Lewenski- Clinton
Translation: I shagged her rotten!

Example: I did not take steroids- Bonds, Floyd Landis, every NFL lineman
Translation: Now how many days do I cycle off?

Example: Read My Lips, NO NEW TAXES!- George H.W. Bush
Translation: Get out the check book and the Vaseline.

Example: My Lips are moving and I'm talking about Iraq- George W. Bush
Translation: He's lying

Example from today's Tampa Tribune:
Also in 2A, Tampa Catholic and Academy of the Holy Names will run in the girls division. TC is making its first state appearance under second-year coach Andy Mathews. AHN is making its third straight state appearance. http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/nov/16/sp-jesuit-faces-challenge-at-state-championship/?sports

Translation: I'm still not the Head Coach, but I do play one on TV!

Hey, I see this in print again, I'm marching down to the AD's office and getting my Head Coaching pay day! Oh, yeah, thank you Matthew Postin!
............ Like Father Like Son!.............

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I read that. Where's Bill Ward when you need him?

superdave524 said...

I lauk it. I lauk it a laut.