Monday, December 3, 2007

Just Too, Just Too, Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, today will be a busy blog day. My cheap arse neighbor refuses to let me pirate his Internet any longer, and to be frank, I just didn't feel like messing up a great weekend by strolling into work, hence, I'll have to update the blog today.

Yeah, yeah, I'm getting cable at home... soon, but really I'll be out all weekend running a 3.5 miles in Ancient Oaks (hey, it wouldn't take all weekend, but I am going to do it 29 times, I may just trow in an extra for good measure.)

Things you can expect to see today once those pesky students leave:
1) The Chase is On, er, in... Chase made it into States, I'm going to check and see you else is in.
2) The votes are in, yall all want me to whore-out, I'll let you know.... later today
3) The Alligator story, if I write it, it's kind of serious and I get little love on those

Be good, be young, drink Pepsi!

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

Serious stories are good, too. It's just hard to write witticisms in response to them.

Chase Squires said...

Is this the one about the alligator that ate your puppy? That is sad ...

sorry ... :-)

Hey, it's official, I just sent in my money and booked my airplane, going to run the Rocky Raccoon 100 in Feb ... that'll keep me from getting out of shape over the weekend.

Mr. Matt said...

Ah, would love to do Rocky With you, but I think I'll save my ducats for WS camp. And my legs for other activities as well!

Arlene said...

I hate Pepsi; I drink Coke. Things go better with Coke...

I just don't know WHAT things go better with Coke.