Wednesday, December 26, 2007

P.0. Boxing Day

Where was the first Boxing Day celebrated? Well, I don't know that, but I do know this, my dad would have said Madison Square Gardens.
Last year I was in Canadia on Boxing Day, this year is better. Though someone did ask me once if I drank Canada Dry, and I said, "No, but I'll give it a shot!" (It's a joke, I don't believe one should drink to excess only access)
Ok, ran again today, 7 miles, no pain. It was my first back to back day since before Ancient Oaks. Tomorrow I'll try for the 3-peat.

As I was driving to Morris Bridge, Trout Creek Site, I was behind a very nice black Ford F-150 pickemup truck. This fella had rendered his nice truck classless (without class) as he displayed the piss-boy on his rear windshield. I'm all for the 1st Amendment of the 27 to our Constitution, but have a little couth, piss-boy. If I want to display:Then, no worries. This is just on my blog. No kids need see it, and I can explain that this is just an example of something I don't like, and I don't like it to the point where as I'm out running if I see the Piss-Boy on a parked car I will tear the decal/bumbersticker right off. Yep, I'm going to be the P-B police! So, how do I really feel? I'm not going to give you 1000 words on it; just this:

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

I see Calvin falling at the foot of a cross and then pissing on more objects than our stud-like dog Jimmie did. I wonder if any of that is authorized?

Mr. Matt said...

Well the neighbors certainly didn't authorize it (or were you talking about Calvin?)

Calvin's been pissing so long and so much, he's not even known as Calvin anymore, on Google the more productive search is either Piss Boy or Pee Boy. Regardless, if I see him (and no one is around, and if'm running, and I believe I can get away with it) that Calvin will Piss no more!

Dr. Maguse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Maguse said...

previous comment didn't include correct link, and I can't cut and paste the correct one.
so. go to youtube.com and type in "Forbidden Zone - Bim Bam Boom"


this is what happens to boxers, right?