Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

HO, HO, HO! Merry Christmas :-)

I gave myself a Christmas present today, I ran 8ish miles 7ish, 8ish, I don't know. But it was a nice present. It was a nice day. In the picture to the right are Davo and I after the Christmas run. He celebrates Christmas, why not, Jesus was a Jew, and a fine one at that!






My Ali-girl greatest daughter ever got me a beautiful present! She didn't get me the so-what pair of shoes that I asked for, because I was too lazy to buy them myself. No, she is much smarter than that! She gave me a gorgeous 8 X 10 framed studio picture. She's a young lady, wow. She is something special, I hope her mom and I don't mess her up!
.SuperDave, holding the aforementioned picture of the Ali-Girl.

My main man SuperDave got me a digital camera, that's really cool. I won't have to rely so much on google to supply my pictures, I can do it myself, (once Chaser schools me on the proper usage of Photo shop.

Anyway, it didn't feel much like Christmas at 78 degrees, but the love in the air felt a whole lot like Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

...and still you use that awful picture of that person you contend is me. And I forgot my cookies (guess I didn't need 'em, huh?) Well, Ali looks great anyway.

Chase Squires said...

Merry Christmas, you go to some pretty nice places for these runs ... Melbourne (Fla) comes to mind ... now we can see some pictures!!

Mr. Matt said...

Hey, I'm going to Manatee County today, I'll take a good one or two. Maybe a palmetto bush, perhaps a bit of a swamp, there may even be a migrant worker around, the joys, the joys!

superdave524 said...

Oh, and I really enjoyed spending time with you, My Brother. Being with family is always the best present of all.