Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Merry Christmas to me.
Merry Christmas to me.
I am going to run on Christmas.
Merry Christmas to me!

Here's a picture of my tree, which SuperDave and I assembled:

If, I aint lying then I'm telling you the truth. I can't wait till Tuesday morning, I may treat myself to a double-digit run, no, no, better not, don't want to leap in too big too fast too strong. Got the big four for which to train. It'll be great! (geez, you'd think I was going on a date or something, what a putz, get a life, loser! Oh, BS, I'm getting my jollies complete with running shoes on, and if anyone of you folks with a real life can't unnerstand, well, that's ok too, but yadda yadda yadda I'm gonna jogga jogga jogga!


Merry Xmen everyone!

3 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Merry Chipmunks to you, too ... enjoy that run! While much of my running now is done indoors, on a treadmill, last night I laced up my "winter" runners, old shoes with sheet metal screws drilled into the soles for traction, and went for a run on the snowpack ... whee.

Tomorrow: more snow on the way.

Mr. Matt said...

Looks like a White Christmas in Denver, but here in Tampa, it's a Blue Christmas without you!

Chase Squires said...

Awww. :-)