Monday, May 5, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

I am.

Course If I just added some wheels, I'd never have to leave!


More later today as I go to administration and ask for not 2 or 3, but 6 days off within the first month of the next school year. Yoikes! I hate this (I hope they don't bring up the whole, you just had two months off thing, then I gotta come back with, "look, a giant baby behind you!" And while they are looking, I pencil in my vacation on the school calendar and BAM! It's Leadville and Wasatch here I come, oh yeah, sweet plan :)

10 comments:

superdave524 said...

My suggestion? Neked pictures of the prinicipal.

Lynne said...

Could be . . no, would be, ugly.

Dr. Maguse said...

i ants covering your classes next year

The Professor said...

Just call in sick...it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

superdave524 said...

see, that's why they call him the Professor (that, and, apparently he's a professor).

Mr. Matt said...

Well, the meeting went and is of course as meeting do, it leads to another meeting. Yoikes! We have a new principal coming in next year, and I have to get his approval, and of course, I have to request that Mags cover my classes!

The Professor said...

Have me cover your classes...I'll give the kids this lecture - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY

Mr. Matt said...

Ok, that's just wrong Prof. the school filters blocked my own blog for H*te (don't see it personally) but I had no problem getting your great lecture (with an Alec Baldwin assist.)

Lynne said...

Well, Baldwin IS good at acting. . . .

Mr. Matt said...

And a helluva father from I what I hear.