Friday, January 4, 2008

3 Down 1 to Go

Hey, I signed up for Leadville today too. I aint never signed up for 2 hunert milers in one day afore, now I have.

So fer:
Western States: $295 Check Cashed.
Vermont: $200, but I'll probably raise $500 for VASS and get that waived
Leadville: $210, Paid today, on-line check cashed
Wasatch: $155, check sent today, will be cashed on 2/2 on the earliest.

Now, I just have to get airfare, hotels, and a few cars, no problem (anyone ever see the TV Show Weeds? I'm not saying, I'm just saying.)

3 comments:

superdave524 said...

How to raise the hotel and plane money? Four words: Fred Garvin, male prostitute.

Chase Squires said...

Or: "Sponsors" ...

(well, same thing, I guess ... didn't we already have this discussion?)

Mr. Matt said...

I love you guys! You are the idea men!