Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ah Schmitz! I'm a Blogger Now

Oh, great thanks Chase! I reckon, guess, spose, surmise, guesstimate that I'm a geekin' blogger now! Just because Chase had to take a job watching TV (which he quit by the way, dude used to get paid to eat junk food and watch TV, and he quit, sure he had to live in Zepherhills, but at least he was close to the Monkey Exchange, place rocks!) and they made him start a blog.

Ok, he quit the job, but kept the blog, what up? Now, I have posted 163 items, 914 pictures, hunerts of comments, and that's on my own blog.

I have also read about Star Power, where imagine my disappointment to find out that Andrea doesn't really have a sister! (hey, any cousins?)

Sometimes I lurk on the "Check out this Liberal" http://www.outinleftfield.com/ site. There I learned that not all Americans have health care. I don't believe that though, if our country has enough money to invade and occupy more than one distant sovereign country at a time, then surely they have enough money to provide health care for everyone at home. I mean our leaders care enough to think of us first.... right?

From Dr. Mags I learned that Flogging Molly will be at Janus in March (any takers?) I also learned that surveys can teach you lots of stuff (I'd probably be a pomegranate, but I like saying kumquat.)

My best Bro SuperDave started a blog. He's good with signs, signs, everywhere signs. And I do take issue with one thing though, show me a Manning that doesn't look like Gomer Pyle, now there's the real trick!

I may have pissed off Stan Jensen, but I still think that was Chase messing with me.

And of course, I've learned lots of stuff from my mentor, Chase himself. We met Chopper, and now we have all hardened up. It snows in Denver, and they don't plow the streets. Chase and Saralee can take public transportation and drink, and get home. (hey Pam, Public Transportation, remember it was your hot button, remember? Geez, I wanna drink and not have to drive, and still have my car the next day!)

Hookey Dokey, I never thought I'd be a blogger. Bloggers aren't jocks, I'm a jock, or at least as Arlene says, I'm an athletic supporter! Hey anyone up for some DnD later, I've got another 2 hunert and thirdy sompin' days at least!

7 comments:

superdave524 said...

Yeah, bloggers are like drug dealers (does any say "pushers" anymore?), "Hey, man, try this. The first one's on me". You start sampling them, next thing you know, you're hooked.

Mr. Matt said...

We want the pusher! Well, I'd like to turn in Chase man!

Chase Squires said...

No one's ever called me a pusher before, although I have been in drag.

Remember when we used to have to write letters to each other to stay in touch? Just FYI, annual cattle drive through downtown is today, more snow expected overnight, got an HOA meeting tonight, and going to see Cloverfield on Saturday. So, what's up with you?

kate said...

So nice! To be mentioned and lurked...

But when I click on the "liberal" link nothing happens. What's up with that?

Mr. Matt said...

Kate, Well, while Chase has taught me all that I know, he hasn't yet taught me all that he knows! One day I'll be grasshopper, until then..... cricket?

Star said...

Ahhh it just keeps getting more and more weird. I've been blogging (whatever that really means) for exactly one year now. Yes, I admited it too. Crap. Oh yeah, and I think you're both pushers..."Come on, one more mile won't hurt you...its supposed to be painful..." Anyway, no to your question...although I may have an available brother on the fence ;)

Blogger said...

I make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.