Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Buckle Your Shoe Report

It's 1-2- Buckle Your Shoe- 2000 plus eight today (GET IT? January 2, 1-2?!)

So, let's start off with a short report followed by our weakly, er, a weekly chore.

Short Report- Chase Squires was seen with Candi Ashley at the Luna Chick Run hosted by Pam Dickens; while Becky nor Roger Sutton, nor a William Faulkner sentence, were seen. That's all for the short report.

Whoa, Whoa, hold on there, not that kind of short report. Happy New Year is the short report. I ran at Croom on the last day of 2007 and I hit the ground running to start 2008. I didn't get to run on the trail yesterday, but that's OK, I started by running 1.5 with Harley, then ran 6 solo around the neighborhood and over to school. Doing the yeoman runs are going to be tough and essential for Slam success as there will be many more of those than the beautiful fun trail runs. So it was an appropriate way to start the new year.

OK, that was the real short report, now here is our chore. We all of us, those who read and don't post, those that post and don't read and those that just look at the picture, we all have to pick the AndyMan Profile Picture of the month. I tried hiring one of those fancy personal photographer, a la Chase, but it was going to cost me like $14 and a sixer, so I'm like, no way, I'll have yall vote. Now, this is only till I get my Slam outfit that SuperDave promised me, then, I hire the pro. Ok, so below I'll post the pictures and then I'll run a poll and we'll decide by 1/7.

Here are the glamour shots from which to choose (To the right is Default Andy, you can't choose him!):


Photo #1 Here's looking at you! Andy in the Red:


Photo #2: Phat old BigHorn, BigBelly Andy



Photo #3: Award getting Andy
Photo #4: Arkansas Andy
Photo #5: Tree Pushing Over Andy
Hey, we aren't stuck with these, this will run for like January, by then, I'm sure I'll have my Slam outfit and I'll run a series of those, but in the meantime, pick one, and that shall be that!

6 comments:

superdave524 said...

Got to love Arkansas Andy pic!

Dr. Maguse said...

That's not a big belly! ...the reason I do not drink beer...or do only men get the infamous beer belly?

Chase Squires said...

Well, I have always admired the work of the photographer for number 4, but I kinda like number 5... and I can tell in the second photo, you really do look and feel like number 2!

Dr. Maguse said...

number 2 reminds me of my fall

Arlene said...

I voted for Photo #5. The socks do it for me.

Have you already started working out at the gym? This photo of you pushing the tree just proves how STRONG you have gotten. WOW! I have been working out for about 7 years and I can't even do that! I guess that's 'cause I am a girl.

Just my $0.02 worth....Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.

Mr. Matt said...

Ok, Arlene I'll admit that the tree was already a little bent before I started. And I think you know that the trees are still ahead in our ongoing feud.

I can't believe that Red-Shirt Andy hasn't gotten any love. I liked him, he was bright, and dominating (course I didn't vote for him either, not yet anyway.)