Saturday, January 26, 2008

You may be Cool, but....

Oh, yeah, I'm cooler!

Found this baby while I was running on Friday am, at 4 AM, in the 'hood. Not bad, I only had to run one mile with it. Squeak, squeak, reminds me of a would be assassin, Squeaky Foam, wasn't that her name? Tried to pop a cap in my man Gerry Ford.

I'll use Squeaky for my drop at the road crossing at Croom. Hey, Bozos, pick up your trash and then (wait for it....... wait....., just a little longer......) Drop and give me 20!

8 comments:

Lynne said...

I think her name was Lynette !

Mr. Matt said...

I'm glad you liked the flower! Those other girls were skanks! Yuck!!!!!

superdave524 said...

Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme. Now there's a reference you don't see every day (anymore).

The Professor said...

Great...now what seperates you from those guys I see picking up cigarette butts and yelling at buildings. Maybe you can run Western States with a shopping cart, a trench coat, and a load of poo in your shorts.

Mr. Matt said...

Western States with a shopping cart.. now there's an image, funny. It wouldn't be a Publix cart out there though, it would be Albertsons or Safeway or....

Chase Squires said...

Professor, you ever stand near Andy after an ultra? The load of poo isn't really that far from reality .... just sayin'

And Andyman, thanks for thinking of the environment ... now, what to do with this pile of chicken bones?

Mr. Matt said...

Chase, why I'll put those chicken bones in my brand new (old) cooler! Of course, they'll have to be new chicken bones, because those other ones are like Mozart, they've decomposed by now!

Star said...

If I'd only seen this earlier...I could have used it for the "What do people wear that they think makes them look cool?" question last night. I liked my "big belt buckle" answer though...heehee