Friday, January 4, 2008

It's been a Perdy Good Day

Ok, a pictorial of my day so far:

I remembered! Now I can scrub the Marks-a-Lot blue W off of my hand:

My Application for Wasatch, postmarked on 1/4/2008, clearly between 1/2- 1/8, all I have to do is complete the other races and I'm in Wasatch, in baby!

Next Stop, Bally. I often see the view above, but check it out in the picture on the left, I went in, I promise! (yeah I went in looking green like an X-Mas Tree (Sans the star on top, still haven't seen Sy!) By the way, I had a good workout AND I ran 5 w/Becky.




Then a little more good stuff. First I put on my Harley Hat.

It's a great hat, it goes bow wow.


Ali and Har Har relaxed a bit and enjoyed Ali's last night before her return to school.


I have a good day every now and then!

4 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Very, very nice, A-man ... nothing smart-a** to say about this one, cute dog, btw. Dumb, but cute.

Mr. Matt said...

Dumb, loud, hungry, fleabitten, but yeah cute (Harley's not bady either!) Oh, that's rich! I'm like butter, I'm on a roll baby!

Dr. Maguse said...

too cute: harley and you.

Arlene said...

I hope that the Ali-girl appreciated having her pic taken while she was sleeping? I know that I never do.

I still say...offer up a pic of Har-har and I'll change my vote in an instant!