Friday, January 18, 2008

Tick Tock, the Mouse Ran up the O'Clock!

Ok, man, oh wow. So here I go, Alarm goes off, no scratch that, I woke up before the alarm.

The weather, it was Ok. I knew I had to run. I want to hit about 65 miles this week, it's not a hard number, but I do want to go over 60, I have a plan to get up to 100 miles per week by April. Anyway, I figure I'll run with Harley for 1-Mile then do 4 solo, that'll put me up to 26, then I can go 21 and 15 this weekend for 62, it aint 65, but it's close enough.

So, I leave the house at 5 AM, I take Harley for his one (too warm for him, he was draggin' paw) and I go inside to feed him and pick up my I-Pod, well, It's 5:15, I don't have time for 4 more. See, I had my first Track meeting after school, and then ran, and then I was too tired to grade all of my papers. So, shoot, I've got to finish grading papers before school. Well, I am already dressed to run, I've got a thin sheen of sweat going so I have to run some more. Well, I go for 2 more smokin' fast miles, get home grade as many papers as I can, and I reckon I'll have to do the other two or three before I go to the game tonight, ah crap, no can do, I have to take Ali to dance. Geez, this is going to be hard, running all these miles coaching track AND REMEMBERING that I'm a dad!

Don't waste time, for time is all we have! Shoot, no more Free Cell on the computer, no more Free Rice on the computer, no more Free Time, No more Free DumDum! I'm in the Slam!

5 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Nice use of photoshop!

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah, photoshop, I gotta download that, that's actually paintbrush. I'm learning, give me 234 more days and I'll have it!

Chase Squires said...

serif baby, you'll like the price: free.

superdave524 said...

I forgot, again, to ask Jodi for that prison suit. Your way's better anyway.

superdave524 said...

Just caught the Spearchucker Jones quote. My only on-stage line in Leto's widely hailed (within the Leto H.S. theater department) version of M*A*S*H. Starring role, Scott Anderson, featuring a show-stopping AndyMan as an apple chomping Cpl. Boone. If you ask him nicely, AM might show you a picture of him in the role in his 1978 Talon yearbook.