Friday, July 25, 2008

Song of the Week #40, One Down

Now I actually liked this song very much, but it had no lyrics, and it's a little long, but I almost used it anyway. It's Seraphina doing Gwyneth Walker's Don't Step on My Toes. It's for the really little kid in Vermont that did in fact step on my right great toe turning the nail up 90 degrees from said toe. ouch (that quiet ouch that really hurts like when Princess Fiona pulls the arrow from Shrek) Just so you know Chase, that even though that sweet little kid put me in excruciating pain, I DID NOT CUSS him out! Nope I kept my tongue in check (as a matter of fact I even apologized to him and his dad after I shoved the tike across ten feet across the tent by the ice cream line! See, I'm reformed!) So, this is NOT the song of the week:


But since neither choice one or two were perfect I went back to searching (it was either that or clean the house.) While searching, I came up with a different theme. I focused on the hey, I did one race theme. I typed in "One Down" and up popped Ben Folds. I love this guy and he delivered with One down and 3.6 to go. I feel you Ben. Here it is One Down, it's our song of the week:

5 comments:

superdave524 said...

Ben Folds, sure. But how MUCH does Ben Fold? Hmmm? Answer me that.

Mr. Matt said...

One basket down, 3.6 to go. Challenge me!

superdave524 said...

Couldn't find any "one down, three to go" songs, per se, but surviving songs? Here's one (you ever notice how Elton is actually sitting the whole time he's singing this?).

superdave524 said...

(okay, he does stand near the end).

Mr. Matt said...

SuperD, I've got three more to go, so I reckon, there is time for the John. And, BTW, that's for saving the post!