Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tail on the Scale #17

Ok, it was a good week. I ate well, I feel well, I didn't drink any real beer (I had a couple of O'Douls, now there's a concept, I want the beer belly but I really don't want the rich taste nor the pleasant effect of actual beer. Can you help me? I've discovered that having a beer near is much better than having a near-beer, what a concept!) and I had a couple of Mich Ultras (they were forced on me!) on Saturday, but is Mich Ultra really beer? No it isn't!
Look even our Pres is drinking Near Beer (A near beer for our near president!)
He says alcohol dulls the cocaine. (hey, I just report the facts, don't blame me!)

Any way let's see what our scale reads............. 172! Ok, I said last week, I'd be happy to get back down to that figure and I am. I hadn't been consistently in the 170's in 3 years, and I haven't had to give up potatoes (yet, for Leadville, First Watch may have to Weight! I spelt it wrong on purpose, It's one of them double Intrepids, or whatever they're called)

6 comments:

Star said...

Hey, thanks to Pete I lost a pound yesterday! Maybe you should go see him too...

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah, and imagine how much you would have lost if you hadn't had the Sprite!

Roger said...

A-Man, PLEASE! Even I weigh more than you. The Publix scale spares no one as I tilted the damn thing at 175 yesterday. Do we REALLY have to weigh 150 "Lb"'s to run fast and far!

Mr. Matt said...

Roger, you're like 5' 16", me on the other hand at 4' 22" tend show anything over 172 as lard!

And did you really thing that Publix only weighed the tomatoes heavy? I bet Sam the Butcher had his thumb on the scale when you were up there!

Lynne said...

Roger, you should weigh yourself with no clothes on.

At home, not Publix !

Mr. Matt said...

Not welcome in your Church? That's nothing, I'm not welcome at Publix either!