Sunday, March 16, 2008

Active Life: Day 1

Marked the two starter loops with Dan and Woody today. Can't say that my foot has recovered, can't even say that it felt good. Can't even say that it felt OK. What I can say is that the pain was bearable. Don't know, don't know what I'm a gonna do.

Well I do know a few things I'll be doing, icing, stretch and Advilling. I'm going to do more cross training and only run on the trails for the time being, gonna be real careful for one more week.

Oh, and I agreed with Candi, I took a full week off, so I am giving myself a letter. N. I am now "In" only "The Grand Slam" to go.

Ok, from here on is new. I thought this post needed a little spice:
So, I went to google-images, and typed in "My foot Hurts." And Viola! I see this image:The hottie on the right is my good friend Michelle. She is slamming too! Maybe Gawd gimme this injury so I could see a picture of Michelle and call her. Regardless, that's what I'm gonna do. She's SO NICE and like me, she has a BEAUTIFUL daughter. Unlike me she's faster than a speeding bullet!

Oh, ma Gawd, but it's a tiny world with this Internet thing. TE-NINE-EE

13 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Rock on, Aman ...

I've developed lower back problems over the past 2 months, seeing a doc this week .. ow, not sure what's up, wanna trade?

The Professor said...

Wow...1 week without running and you're already searching out strange fetishes in the Internet.

superdave524 said...

I missspell things all the time. Doens't bother me if other folks do... unless it changes the meaning:

voila: "as if by magic".

viola: a musical instrument like a large violin.

'course, some times you zig when others zag. Coulda been you meant viola.

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah you know spell check doesn't even pick it up if it's still a word. Ewe every no teeth that?

superdave524 said...

Aye Doze.

Star said...

Hey, its nice that you think Michelle is slammin'...but do you really want to share your personal feelings for her with all of us? (psst...Lynne reads your blog)

Star said...

Hey, its nice that you think Michelle is slammin'...but do you really want to share your personal feelings for her with all of us? (psst...Lynne reads your blog)

Lynne said...

Star, I am not too worried about Michelle; California is quite far. Since I know what Michelle looks like (she has been smilin' on this blog before), is that her daughter on the left ? And whose mane is that on the right ? I will ask AMan, since he has obviously checked her out ! :)

Mr. Matt said...

Michelle is the beautful woman with the long red hair, that is her friend Jess, that I don't know next to her. Michelle's daughter is about 7 or 8 now. I haven't seen either of them in almost 2 years now. Wow too long.

And Lynne doesn't have anything to worry about, she's about the greatest person this side of any side!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mountain Rockstar Andyman!!
Your blog is incredible and so funny! Thanks so much for the props! Say Hi to the Dancing Ali cat!! You Rock!! See ya in a few months!
Best always, Michelle & Sierra

smuta said...

check this link right here now gucci replica bags websites buy replica bags Discover More high end replica bags

Unknown said...

see here Chrome-Hearts Dolabuy click for info find out this here you could check here More Info

thoathesl said...

replica bags near me visit a5p85c6r82 replica bags in dubai replica bags los angeles my review here v7i22s5p70 best replica ysl bags pop over to this website z0u08e0u01 replica bags replica bags seoul