Monday, March 3, 2008

The Running Man

I thought, hey neat, I'll show a little clip from Arnold's the running man, because, it's a cool 1980's movie, and I run and all.

Well this clip has one line from the running man, and it's like 8 minutes into the clip, but I like the clip so you now get it. Let me know which is your favorite Bad@ss quote. I of course liked the Rowdy Roddy Piper Qoute.

"I'm hear to run 100 miles and to chew bubble gum. I am all out of bubble gum!"

Enjoy the next 9:26 or your life!

6 comments:

The Professor said...

Alec Baldwin's "motivational" sales training in Glengarry Glen Ross...I try to model my teaching after this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY

"Nice guy? I don't give a *&%$. Good father? #$%@ you, go home and play with your kids."

Chase Squires said...

I was just thinking about that movie this weekend, what a coinkidink ...

... second prize, steak knives. Third prize, you lose your job

Dr. Maguse said...

A
B
C
Always be closing

The Professor said...

Of course if we're sticking to the theme of running there's always the "dentist" scene from Marathon Man - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQ7KMCrPLE&feature=related

"Is it safe?"
"He knows nothing."

superdave524 said...

Oh, that was good! That was real good.

superdave524 said...

...and I think you got to go with, "Do you feel lucky, Punk? Well, do you?"