Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey, Feels Pretty Darn Good

Whoa, hold off on the Doctor Detroit, the foot feels great. Now, I'm going to take another day off here, but I'm optimistic as heck.So, I'm going to the Running Center, getting me a Strassberg Sock, I'm going to keep taping, I'm going to keep icing.

Lastly, starting tomorrow, I hope to be training again. Hope, I hope.

I'm getting smarter, that's the second time I've been able to back off when I needed. Now, I feel behind in the training, but really I'm not, I'm fine. Just have to stay healthy. I can do it! I hope I hope I hope, therefore I am!!

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

Yew Go, Boyeee!

The Professor said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4fj-1Y81vo

Ahhh, Dr. Detroit...and everyone thought that Belushi was the only Blues Brother than knew how to dance.

The soundtrack includes tracks from BOTH James Brown AND Devo and STILL it wasn't nominated for Best Musical Score...it's a conspiracy!!!

Mr. Matt said...

See, that's the great thing about YouTuber, you can find most anythang. Except evidently a clip of Jimmy Walker saying, Dyn-O-Mite!

superdave524 said...

There are a couple on youTube, but the dynomites are kinda lame. GoodTimes Black Jesus part 2 and sex education part 1 (I think), but kind of... understated. Kinda like "oh, that's dyn-o-mite". Not
The Kid is... DYN-O-MITE!!"