Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What Choo Bawking About?

Enough of Gary Coleman and his questions!

I have the answer to the questions.

I'm talking about being chicken, that's what I'm talking about. I went out this morning with the intention of taking Harley for a two-mile run. You can call it being cautious all you want, but I was flat out scared to Take the First Step running. So, I walked him 1 mile. And I was pain free, but I was thinking about it every significant step of the way. I know one thing, I don't want to live like this (video below, you click, then you click again): Ok, since I don't want to live like this, I'm making my Doctor's apt. today. In the mean time, I am going to run tomorrow morning so I'll have something to tell the Doc. about.

fingers crossed and good luck, chicken boy!

12 comments:

Dr. Maguse said...

1. how did you find that video?
2. is it a discarded Wii game?
3. that chick's face reminds me of my seniors' faces

Mr. Matt said...

I actually filmed that You Tube at my local library. It's the public library on Busch and N. Blvd, by Chamberain, so I'm not surprised you didn't recognize it.

Oh, wait, I just put "Cartoon Chicken" into you tuber searcher and voila! I Eureka-ed!

Dr. Maguse said...

you cuckoo

superdave524 said...

Eureka, indeed. So the chicken says, "Book, Book" and the frog says "Readit". Was it mom or one of the T&A sisters that told us that one?

Chase Squires said...

Oy, just took the plunge and emailed a chiropractor about an appointment, back pain is getting to be a real issue ...

Mr. Matt said...

I tried to borrow some money from a chiropractor, just needed it till I got straighed out!

Star said...

I just saw my chiro today too. While we're talking about non-blog relevent stuff, Andy, when are you going to post your race-day list? I mean, Chase responded to my request in like 24 hours....and don't even know the guy. He earns a STAR and you can drop and....ohhh, now I get why Chase was talking about a chiro...chickens made him think about cracking eggs...which led to him think about getting cracked by the chiro. Got it.

The Professor said...

That video looks like one of STAR's dreams...
(not the one where she gives Chase money)

superdave524 said...

I tried to borrow money from Chase, but Star hadn't paid him yet.

superdave524 said...

And I went the Chiropractor today, too. Sucks getting old.

Dr. Maguse said...

Busch and N. Blvd., one of my least fav intersections in all of Tampa...lots of bad recent memories in that area. Next time you run or drive pass that area, "flick 'im the bird."

Arlene said...

Want some tape? It is cheaper than the doc.

That's how I healed mine. Tape and a frozen coke bottle. Not diet Coke either, the REAL thing! Kept the calories on my body instead on in while I couldn't run like I wanted to while healing the heel.

Good luck with the doc!