Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sedentary Life: Day Four

I had the urge this morning. I'm boring, it was just an urge to run. I walked the dawg and the air was still a little crisp, Harley wanted to jog, nope. I said a week, and I mean a week.... but I'm weak. I may have to run at Julie's tonight. I mean eveyone's gonna be there and my bike, it needs major work (well more than I can do on it today.) Hence, I may just have to run up there on Old Fort King Cole Road.

Oh, it'll be pool running. I'll be running in the pool, that's no impact, boring but great exercise. And it won't satisty my urges, but the urges must wait!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've sheen better legs on a table, you fruit!

The Professor said...

The best thing about pool running is that you don't have to stop to pee.

Mr. Matt said...

Hey anon, them aint my legs, I can assure that mine are better than table legs, my feet however, aiye caramba!

Prof, it's Julie's pool, if I was at your house....

Anonymous said...

Grand idea, that pool running. I would say I'd join you (Star 'bout killed me this am in San Antonio), but while very good rehab and all that, it's boring. Of course the view at Jules' might make it bearable...

Dr. Maguse said...

I swear that was you jogging on Hillsborough yesterday.

Mr. Matt said...

I was not jogging, or running or anything on Hillsborough. I did my track thing, and I was with Ali-Girl, I swear. I was not cheating on my non-running pledge!

Dr. Maguse said...

I know you left work early... it was 3:15 when i saw you.

superdave524 said...

You can't spell pool without "pee".

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.