Thursday, March 6, 2008

And Speaking of I, I wonder What...

I do wonder what inspiration will hit me on my morning run tomorrow for my song of the week.

You know that's a lot of pressure, (aw, jeez, if I'd have kept my trap shut, I could have used Under Pressure, but now you'll know that it wasn't inspiration while I was running. What a ....

Basic Garden Tool I am! Just can't keep quiet can I? Reminds me of the time, oh, I'm shutting up now!

Anyway, I never think the song will come to me, yet it always does. And I wonder, I wa-wa- wonder, what it will be? Cause right now, I can't Name that Tune!

6 comments:

superdave524 said...

Runaway by Del Shannon. Cool little synthasizer (?) solo in there, too. The video version I'm copying here doesn't sound like Del, but I liked crime story, so there you go.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8APl40BE3tc&feature=related

Lynne said...

If the title has the "L" word in it, then I, er, don't know the answer.

superdave524 said...

Now see, there's the beauty of simulateous posting...

The Professor said...

You're a ho!!! (according your post).

Mr. Matt said...

And not even the sharpest tool ho' in the shed! Ouch, but it's true!

Lan said...

Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show! That's my guess.....